It’s All in the Details by Corine Brosseau
With Spring here and Summer on the way, the number of outdoor weddings will be creeping up as well. There are so many beautiful options for an outdoor celebration with something to suit every bride’s budget and style. Here are some of our favorites!
1. Farm Weddings – For the rustic chic look, barns and farms make the perfect backdrop. With rollicking fields and stunning natural landscapes, these are lovely scenes for your wedding day photography. The collage above features Tyrone Farm’s Chestnut Barn, located in Pomfret, Connecticut. Featuring elegant gardens, a stone terrace, and, of course, the gorgeous barn, there a number of options for a unique ceremony and reception on your wedding day at Tyrone Farm. It’s a truly special venue for the countryside bride.
2. Beach Weddings – The beach makes a wonderful location for the couple who loves sand and surf. Offering a breezy, laid back feel, sandy beaches are perfect for the destination wedding or for the domestic one, giving guests a feeling of being on vacation for the day. Additionally, the beach makes the perfect blank canvas for your reception, giving you complete freedom to dress it however you like.
3. Garden Weddings – For a sophisticated celebration, gardens can make a stunning venue selection. If you love flowers, this is the best spot for you. Gorgeous colors and blooms add character to your celebration and provide inspiration for all of the little details.
4. Backyard Weddings – If you’ve got the right backyard, this can be the best option for the bride on a budget. You can save on the venue and put a little more into the details. A backyard celebration can be the the most comfortable and they can also be filled with the most love. For the family who is incredibly tight knit, these parties can be so raucous and fun, while truly reflecting the joy of the couple and their loved ones.
5. More fun options: For a wooded feel, try checking out state parks or national forests in your area to see if they’d allow you to have a wedding there. If you love horses, the racetrack can also be a lovely choice.
Did you or are you having an outdoor wedding? Share with us on our Facebook or in a comment below!!